Ayung River White Water Rafting
Explore Ayung River, the longest river in Bali on Bali’s most-loved adventure tour, a white-water rafting! The river is classified to level II to III and your rafting trip will be approximately 2 hours. Our friendly and experienced raft guides will take you on an exhilarating, safe and fun trip. You’ll find a level of professionalism that offering unique insights and memorable experiences through the lush rain forest for your memorable adventures. Discover the beauty of Ayung River and experience the excitement, rapid by rapids.
(SALE 30% OFF)
USD 55 /Adult
USD 42 / Child (5-12 Years)
- Join Bali’s most loved adventure tour, going on white water rafting at Ayung River, the largest river in Bali.
- Discover the breathtaking gorges in the surrounding, see the lush rainforest, stunning waterfall and enjoy the beauty of Ayung River.
- Convenience return hotel transfer included and delicious buffet lunch available at the end of your rafting trip.
- Experienced guides in the business - professional trained and friendly - top-of-the-line equipment.
- Suitable for solo travelers and people of all ages (aged 7 – 65 years) and our experienced and friendly rafting guide will ensure your rafting journey safe and fun, inclusive of personal insurance coverage.
Convenience return hotel transfers is available to take you from the hotel to the rafting’s basecamp/starting point and will drop you back once the trip is completed. Welcome drink will be served as you arrived, do the registration and you may get changes and prepare for the journey, locker available at no cost. A guide will be assigned to assist your trip, lead you to the starting point, fit on all equipment and let’s go down to the river.
As you arrived on the river, set off and guide will provide you with the rafting technique and safety instruction before it start. All set off and Let’s Go... down to the river, enjoy the excitement rapids by rapids. Don’t forget to splashing on each other and enjoy the cool water as you get splashed. Enjoy the trip and make your way to the finish line. Get shower and changes, while delicious buffet lunch available with the variety of fresh local dishes to recharge your energy. Photograph of your rafting trip available at the photo corner as an optional extra. This is an adventurous and fun activity, family-friendly and suitable for kids and beginner, yet exciting for thrill seekers. It’s a must do activity, so give it a try!!!
- Return hotel transfers.
- Welcome drink.
- Use of locker and changing room.
- Safety approved rafting equipment.
- Rafting trip guided by professional rafting guide.
- Use of water-resistant bag.
- Insurance coverage.
- Shower facilities including liquid body soap and use of a towel.
- Buffet lunch.
- Food and drinks that not listed on the package.
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Personal expenses
PICK UP TIMES (Drop off around 6-7 hours later at your hotel)
07:30 – 07:45: Nusa Dua / Jimbaran
08:00 – 08:30: Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
08:30 – 09:00: Sanur / Denpasar
09:00 – 09:30: Ubud
11:45 – 12:00: Nusa Dua / Jimbaran
12:00 – 12:30: Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
12:15 – 12:45: Sanur / Denpasar
12:30 – 13:00: Ubud
At your hotel (PLEASE MENTION YOUR HOTEL ADDRESS)
- PLEASE KINDLY FILL IN YOUR DETAILED PICKUP ADDRESS OR ANY LOCAL PHONE NUMBERS FOR A SMOOTH PICKUP ARRANGEMENT.
- Free pick up is ONLY from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ubud and Nusa Dua.
- The river is safe for children and this activity is suitable for people aged 7 years to 65 years of age.
- Insurance not covered for belongings that you bring along with you to the river, please keep it safe on the locker that’s available
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- We suggest you bring short pants or a swimsuit, a pair of changingclothes, sunscreen, hat, sport shoes or strapped sandals, and extra money for drinks and souvenirs.
- While we provide you a dry bag to place your camera and video camera, we think it is safer to use our photographer for photos (you can purchase them at our photo corner) and we need to have 48 hours prior notice for the video service.
- Waterproof bags available to keep items dry on the boat (like a camera), but strongly advised not to carry valuables for security.
- Steep road lies at the beginning and at the end of the tour, please be ready to walk with reliable shoes!
- Bring enough money for refreshments in the middle of the road as well as on the river, for souvenirs and photographs.
- Plastic bag for wet clothes is available, however please bring your own to reduce plastic use.
- Child aged from 5 to 11 years.
- Childes aged 0-5 are not allowed to join this activity.
- This activity is not suitable for people with heart and back problem, asthma, and pregnant woman.
- IMPORTANT: Personal insurance only covers participants aged 7-65 years.
- Ticket children: Ages 5-12 years.
Additional charge to be apply for return hotel transfers provided outside Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Legian, Tuban, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud area.