Explore Bali by pedals, join our most loved cycling adventure, Kintamani Downhill Cycling. Good vibes start with breakfast with magnificent view of Mount Batur and the ride will approximately 3 to 3,5 hours. Our guide will lead your ride to explore local villages and stroll down to some rice paddies. The ride was designed on a private trip as we understand that every people will have their own ways to enjoy their ride. Safety will be our main concern as you speed up or just ride easily and enjoy every moment. Don’t hesitate to asked your guide to stop at any time for break or take some pictures. Ride will be finished as you reach designed finish point or reaching our basecamp, delicious hot local dishes available at our buffet to recharge your energy. A day experience that highly recommended as you will visit the iconic Kintamani and enjoy a cycling adventure at once. Give your pedals a push and join our Kintamani Downhill Cycling Adventure!
(SALE 30% OFF)
USD 59 from USD 85/Adult
USD 52 from USD 75 / Child (5-12 Years)
- Join Bali’s most loved cycling adventure tour, going on Kintamani Downhill Cycling adventure, start from the iconic Kintamani.
- Discover the breathtaking gorges in the surrounding, visiting local villages and temple, stroll down to some rice paddies.
- Convenience return hotel transfer included and delicious buffet lunch available at the end of your cycling trip.
- Experienced guides in the business - professional trained and friendly - top-of-the-line equipment.
- Suitable for solo travelers and people of all ages (aged 7 – 65 years) and our experienced and friendly cycling guide will ensure your cycling journey safe and fun, inclusive of personal insurance coverage.
What to Expect
Explore Bali by pedals, take a ride and add it to your holiday experience in Bali. Convenience return hotel transfers is available to take you from the hotel to a restaurant in Kintamani for breakfast with Mount and Lake Batur view. Our guides will provide you with the safety gear and a briefing before we start, practice to ride is even better. The ride will be around 3 hours that start from the highland Kintamani and going on nearly moderate down gradient ways through a lush jungle-like areas, villages and even stunning rice terraces.
Please feel free to ask your guide to know more about your surrounding view or local’s life and culture and don’t hesitate to stop if you encounter any unique spot or interesting things along the way for photos, filming or only to have a friendly conversation with the locals. As you completing your ride, a delicious buffet lunch available with the variety of fresh local dishes to recharge your energy. This is an adventurous and fun activity, family-friendly and suitable for kids and beginner, yet exciting for thrill seekers. It’s a must do activity, so give your pedals a try and ride!!!
- Return hotel transfers.
- Use of locker and changing room.
- Safety approved Cycling gear.
- Use of bicycle.
- Cycling trip guided by professional guide.
- Mineral water during the trip.
- Insurance coverage.
- Shower facilities including liquid body soap and use of a towel.
- Buffet lunch.
- Food and drinks that not listed on the package.
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Personal expenses.
PICK UP TIMES (Drop off around 6-7 hours later at your hotel)
07:15 – 07:30: Nusa Dua / Jimbaran
07:30 – 08:00: Kuta / Legian / Seminyak / Canggu / Tuban
08:00 – 08:30: Sanur / Denpasar
08:30 – 09:00: Ubud
- Free pick up is ONLY from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ubud and Nusa Dua.
- The ride is safe for children and this activity is suitable for people aged 7 years to 65 years of age.
- Insurance not covered for belongings that you bring along with you to the ride, please keep it safe on the locker that’s available
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- We suggest you to bring sport costumes, long sleeves shirt is recommended, a pair of changing clothes, sunscreen, hat, sport shoes or strapped sandals, and extra money for drinks and souvenirs.
- Photo services is not available for this trip, please mind your belongings as you brings your own camera with you along the ride.
- Bag available at your guide, but strongly advised not to carry valuables for security.
- Please ride with reliable shoes and always follow your guide instruction!
- Control your speed and always keep an eye along the way!
- Bring enough money for refreshments in the middle of the ride, for souvenirs and personal expenses.
- Single use of raincoat available if rain, however please bring your own to reduce plastic use.
- Child aged from 7 to 11 years.
- Childes aged 0-6 are not recommended to join this activity.
- This activity is not suitable for people with heart and back problem, asthma, and pregnant woman.
- IMPORTANT: Personal insurance only covers participants aged 7-65 years.
- Ticket children: Ages 7-12 years.
- Additional charge to be apply for return hotel transfers provided outside Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Legian, Tuban, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud area.